- See if your insurer offers a low-mileage plan if you are driving less.
- Consider a tracking program that monitors your driving habits and offers discounts for safe driving.
- Check your mail, checking account or credit card for a rebate. Most insurers are sending out rebates due to reduced vehicle usage in April and May.
- For a vehicle that’s not being driven delete all coverages except comprehensive for as long as it’s off the road. (Don’t do this if it’s being driven, even a little. You effectively have no insurance on it. And if you do this you have to tell us when to add it back on. It will not automatically go back on.)
- Check out various insurers. Insurers may be adjusting their pricing in the coming months. As independent agents we are contracted with numerous insurers and can go shopping for you.